K-12|Private

Bad
Good

The King's Academy has been a beautiful experience for our family. All three of our children have attended King's since kindergarten. Our oldest has graduated and is now in college, and the other two will continue through graduation, as well. In addition, I had the privilege of working in the office for many years and know first-hand that the board, administration, faculty and staff are motivated by love for the students and the desire to come alongside parents in the formation of hearts and minds that desire to know God and think from a God-centered perspective. During a 3-4 year period our family had to travel through several dark and difficult places. Knowing my children were surrounded by adults who were watching for opportunities to speak into their lives and take the time to listen and pray with them during those times was beyond amazing. We love The King's Academy.

My two children have attended The King's Academy for many years and they love it! We have been so pleased with the administrators and teachers at TKA, as they clearly have a passion for their work and for the kids. My children are performing well academically as a result of the good education they receive, and they truly enjoy going to school. Who could ask for more? I am very thankful for such a great school in our community!

Rating this school from a Parents perspective is easy. We have graduated two children from Kings Academy with one more to go. You as a parent matter with the Administration, Teachers and all Staff. The focus on family is still real and "Religion" is an important part of education. It is a school that focuses on preparing your children for college with God being the center of all education. This is one place I truly feel my children are safe!!!

Best school ever!!!! Go knights! I attended kings for many years and I am truly in love with everything there. I love that I can talk about my faith in jesus christ and not be ridiculed. I have made forever friends that are now like brother and sister! If you have something negative to say about this school, shame on you!

I believe my children are succeeding because of the quality of education Kings' has. They have a high level of family involvement, and encourage success and Christian leadership.

Last modified The King'S Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12