Posted April 24, 2014
My two children have attended The King's Academy for many years and they love it! We have been so pleased with the administrators and teachers at TKA, as they clearly have a passion for their work and for the kids. My children are performing well academically as a result of the good education they receive, and they truly enjoy going to school. Who could ask for more? I am very thankful for such a great school in our community!

Posted February 12, 2014
Rating this school from a Parents perspective is easy. We have graduated two children from Kings Academy with one more to go. You as a parent matter with the Administration, Teachers and all Staff. The focus on family is still real and "Religion" is an important part of education. It is a school that focuses on preparing your children for college with God being the center of all education. This is one place I truly feel my children are safe!!!

Posted August 07, 2013
Best school ever!!!! Go knights! I attended kings for many years and I am truly in love with everything there. I love that I can talk about my faith in jesus christ and not be ridiculed. I have made forever friends that are now like brother and sister! If you have something negative to say about this school, shame on you!

The King'S Academy 4

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted June 27, 2007

Posted April 15, 2007
I believe my children are succeeding because of the quality of education Kings' has. They have a high level of family involvement, and encourage success and Christian leadership.

The King'S Academy
1201 South Water Street, Jonesboro, IN  46938
Last modified The King'S Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The King'S Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.