Kendallville, IN

South Side Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2013
Southside is an awesome school. My kids love going there and I really like all of the teachers, and the rest of the staff.

South Side Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2007
I wish that I had great things to say about South Side, but that is just not the case. I think that kindergarten went pretty well, but first grade is not. I just wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issues that I am.

South Side Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
The school is terrific. I have been with the school for 3 yrs now I love it the staff is greath there.

South Side Elementary School
1350 Sherman Street, Kendallville, IN  46755
Last modified South Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Side Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top