PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 30, 2014
Over nearly fifty years, we have had children in schools in Colorado, Florida, California, Indiana and Australia. Never have I seen a more caring, loving and careful faculty and staff! They go out of their way to make the student (and parent) feel welcome. At our first meeting with the principal (Mrs. Delaney), I was impressed that she was talking TO our daughter on her level; not talking down to her, as is so often the case. The school motto is absolute truth, "He shepherds, we shape, they shine." -Every child I've seen seems to shine...and to thrive on it! My only regret is that we didn't come to this school much earlier! I drive just over a hundred miles per day, getting her to school and then going after her. and it's worth every foot of that mileage. Phil Clouser Frankfort, IN

Posted April 24, 2014
St. Mary's has a wonderful team of teachers that genuinely love the children. It makes such a difference teaching the values and virtues of life through the Catholic faith.

Posted November 05, 2013
Incredible school. The teachers are fantastic. My first grader and third grader enjoy going to school every day. Loads of communication from the school and from the teachers. Catholic faith integrated through the curriculum. Very lucky to have found!!

Posted October 28, 2013
St. Mary Elementary provides lots of communication from teachers. I was amazed by the amount of welcoming parents contacting me to make sure I felt at home. The day is filled with much integrated Catholic prayers and activities. There is a professional atmosphere with uniforms and dress codes. I sense a positive attitude and spirit from all I encounter. There are many opportunities yet no pressure for parents to be involved.

Posted October 21, 2013
My school is St Mary's Cathedral in Lafayette Indiana. I would like to say this is the First year my daughter's are in LCSS and so far it has been such a positive experience as well as having a environment that has faith values. The principal and teachers are wonderful and I am so impressed with the academic curriculum that is offered! Would recommend LCSS to other families. Jenny

Posted October 19, 2013
Wonderful teachers and an outstanding environment. My child is so happy to go to school every day! Amy

Saint Mary Cathedral School
1200 South Street, Lafayette, IN  47901
Last modified Saint Mary Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.