Posted April 02, 2012
My son just recently transferred from another school he attended for 3 years. THIS SCHOOL IS AMAZING! Academically, I am extremely involved in my sons education. I am truly amazed how much my son learned in 5 weeks at Glen Acres as opposed to 3 years the last school (having to repeat first grade.) At Glen Acres, his teacher is OUTSTANDING! He is NOT TREATED AS JUST ANOTHER TAKEN SEAT! He is as unique as any other student and certainly learns differently. His teacher has found a way to "unlock" his ability to learn and retain! He LOVES attending Glen Acres, and ALWAYS arrives and leaves with the comment of "an OUTSTANDING day!" As a parent, hearing how much he enjoys his learning environment and the fact "he gets it" (academically, Glen Acres is ahead in curriculum than previous school,) I absolutely know I made the right choice enrolling him in Glen Acres! Everyone is fantastic, caring, and extremely welcoming! The only regret I have is- NOT GETTING HIM IN GLEN ACRES SOONER! He is LEARNING, RETAINING AND COMPREHENDING EVERY DAY! I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS TRANSITION! I would rate Glen Acres with 10 stars if I could! I am truly thankful to have found the right school!

Posted February 01, 2011
glen acres is the best school i went there and my moms the pricipal there she is a great leader. sure there arent good test scores or parent involvement but the teachers care my mom and i have spent years putting that school wherer it is now. I LOVE IT SO YA'LL JUST LAY OFF WILL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 27, 2010
my son has great/excellent teacher for the 1st and 2nd grade. We are looking forward to meeting his 3rd grade teacher.

Posted December 18, 2009
Glen Acres is a wonderful school! The teachers work hard to help all students. The principle is great and always available for parents and students. There are many programs in place to help students with special needs or situations. The test scores are some of the highest in the city public system.

Posted November 20, 2009

Glen Acres Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted November 26, 2007
Teachers and principal get involved.

Glen Acres Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2007

Glen Acres Elementary School
3767 Kimberly Drive, Lafayette, IN  47905
Last modified Glen Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glen Acres Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.