Posted February 04, 2011
I currently have 3 children at Hailmann and feel very fortunate for the wonderful education that they are receiving. The teaching staff is top notch, including a teacher of year finalist!! Our principal is everything we could ask for; caring, fair, smart, ambitious, and extremely open and approachable! I have been lucky enough to volunteer in many different capacities around the school and have observed nothing but positive things happening. It is a very peaceful school with high expectations for every student!

Posted January 28, 2011
My boys have been blessed to attend Hailmann since Kindergarten. My oldest will be moving on to middle school next year but we have enjoyed his time there. The teachers are excellent and attentive. I have wonderful memories from volunteering in the classrooms of not just my children but of other classes. I also worked there for a year as an assistant and felt so pleased by how the school is run. So much so that I am now currently going back for my Elementary Education Degree. I will be sad when my youngest boy leaves for middle school in the next few years.

Hailmann Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted July 20, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Hailmann Elementary School
1001 Ohio Street, Laporte, IN  46350
(219) 362-2080
Last modified Hailmann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hailmann Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.