Posted August 01, 2013
Maxwell / my school is the best, They have amazing inter-active teachers that help us learn a lot, & never leaves any of us behind. Me & my friends are doing amazing & we all have an A. I think my school deserves that 5,000 dollars.

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted February 25, 2008

Maxwell Intermediate School 4

Posted January 04, 2006
My son just transferred into Maxwell Middle School this year from a middle school in Indianapolis. I expected a little more personal treatment than I have witnessed thus far, but, on a positive note, I have seen a change in his attitude. I think some of the teachers tend to label students, rather than put forth an effort to reach them. Overall, I would have to say the move has been a positive one.

Maxwell Intermediate School
102 North Main Street, Maxwell, IN  46154
Last modified Maxwell Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maxwell Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.