Posted August 07, 2011
Shenandoah's teachers are always encouraging the kids to do their very best. They help the kids when they're struggling and makes sure the parents know what's going on academically as well as socially with their kids. Their will be a new principal this year that I believe will do an awesome job, and we always rank high in our test scores.

Posted May 25, 2010
I love SES My daughter has nothing but good things to say about her teachers and classmates!!!

Posted March 19, 2009

Shenandoah Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2008

Shenandoah Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2006
I've had my child and foster children in this school system over three years, and couldn't have been happier with the teachers nor the principal. Only complaint is the frequent PBA days that one has to find a sitter for the kids. Would love to see latch key come to the school. The curriculum and the after school activities are superior to the other small county school we lived at previously. Most important, my child is happy with Shenandoah.

Shenandoah Elementary School 3

Posted January 17, 2006

Posted February 05, 2005
S.E.S. has some wonderful teachers. My son has ADHT and his grades are a B average. When he was in first grade he was failing. That is rough to be so young and failing already. They brought in a wonderful teacher that had him getting A's in six weeks. I have met most of the teachers and the staff at S.E.S. and as long as their is a good teacher and parent communication your child will soar to the top with their grades. I do know parents that have trouble communicating, but that is only a few. I wouldn't send my child to any other school. He is has the best teachers and he really enjoys school. When the children lost their music, art, and gym I wasn,t to pleased they even lost a recess. Everyone needs a break to function. My personal opinion,I think S.E.S is the best!

Shenandoah Elementary School 3

Posted January 17, 2005
This school once was outstanding but many of the great teachers resigned, retired, or died! The principals have never been any good but the teachers were awesome. The principals have provided no help at all to my child's teachers or me.

Shenandoah Elementary School 2

Posted January 17, 2005

Shenandoah Elementary School
5256 North Raider Road, Middletown, IN  47356
Last modified Shenandoah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shenandoah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top