Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Emmons Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2015
My child is completing her 1st grade year this week. I love this school. We had a slight issue with another student, kids being kids but it really upset her, and it was really affecting her grades. Once we got to the root of the problem, the school reacted swiftly and now her grades are back up. Also, the other student apparently has a different attitude because my daughter said that she is so nice to her now. It's a small school, but my baby girl is happy and safe there, and that is priceless.

Emmons Elementary School 5

Posted January 04, 2008
I love sending my children to school at Emmons Elementary. I have had all three of my children there, my last one is in 5th grade. They show the kids great attention and help them with all of there needs. I had changed schools when we moved for a little while and my son was absolutely miserable, had all sorts of trouble and once we went back, no trouble, honor roll, best help around.

Emmons Elementary School
1306 South Main Street, Mishawaka, IN  46544
Last modified Emmons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.