Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers a very friendly and could use the needed utensils to sharpen the minds of our children

Posted August 15, 2009
Principal creates a nurturing environment. Music and art programs are an embarrassment to the students/parents alike. Students programs (recitals/variety shows) go on 2x longer than they should -- begging the parents/students attention. Academically, the school offers a stimulating challenging environment.

Twin Branch Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2009
Very nurturing staff, teachers and principal. Academically, happy with the results of my children. Teachers are hit and miss in terms of making learning fun and using innovative classrooms techniques. Music and gym programs leave something to be desired.

Posted February 04, 2009
My children (4th gr and K) have been going to this school since 2005. Every teacher (5 total), with the exception of one, has been excellent. The staff is great! The principal is caring, fun and involved. The office and lunch staff are very helpful. The extra curricular activities are well planned and successful. My children always looked forward to attending a function at (dare I say it) school. Way to go guys!!!

Posted April 16, 2008
The school is amazing! I started going about 3 years ago and I already know every teacher and I know all around the school! Our school also is larger than most Indiana schools, so we require an elevator for our 2 levels. Unfortunatly, no students allowed! The elevator is only for heavy loads, and if you're a student, you need permission from a teacher first. Our math bowl team is amazing an we've won a lot of math bowls. We've won 3 math bowl in a row! The principals participate more than some schools that just have their principal sit in their office all day. The current Twin Branch principal goes to classrooms daily! The teachers also help you with every need you have. TB also has variety shows!

Posted August 13, 2006
Our two daughters began attending Twin Branch in the fall of 2005. Having attended exceptional schools in the past, we were unsure what to expect as we were new to the area. Twin Branch is a phenomenal learning environment. The administration and teacers alike are incredibly dedicated, knowledgable and professional. The curriculum is taught with amazing expertise and a tremedous understanding of educational philosophies and practice. The academic programs, therefore, are exceptional. Students are treated with dignity and respect, differences are celebrated, and students seem to rise to the callenges presented to them on a daily basis. I cannot imagine a more caring and nurturing environment in which students are expertly guided in their learning and development. Our daughters have had amazingly positive experiences here and can't wait to start a new school year! Bravo Twin Branch!!!

Posted December 11, 2005
My son started attending Twin Branch this year.(05') He was going to a well known parent own school in the community. He was falling behind in Reading and writing. I decided to make the switch to Twin branch. It was a hard decision (being a public school). I must say it was the best change I could of made. My son is getting so much more help with his disabilities. He gets alot of help. And he now is much more confident. It was the hardest decision but the best one I could have made.

Posted August 21, 2005
In my opinion Twin Branch is one of the best elementary schools. I attended there as a child and now my children do. They have a lot to offer. Such as different sports, DEEP classes, speech classes, and many more. They have a lot of parent support and/or participation. This is a great school!

Twin Branch Elementary School
3810 Lincolnway East, Mishawaka, IN  46544
Last modified Twin Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Branch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.