Bittersweet Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2010
I loved Bittersweet Elementary School because of the great teachers my children had... the attitudes, motivation, and caring that they showed towards their students. They made learning fun and interesting, which is something I do not remember getting as a child. I give Mrs. Megan Decker the award for best teacher (my kids will never forget her!). She was a true mom at heart!!!

Bittersweet Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2010

Bittersweet Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
10! The teachers and administration are supporting an environment where kids are encouraged to excell in all aspects of growth, academically ofcourse, but more importantly morally. Teachers have even called our home in the evening to check on our son when he was sent home ill. WONDERFUL experience! We have had 3 kids in private school and I can honestly tell you that Bittersweet school develops all aspects of a childs growth very well, better than private school. Save your money and make sure your family is involved in an active christ centered local church...the combination of Bittersweet and your responsible spiritual guiding will is a perfect combination.

Bittersweet Elementary School
55860 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN  46545
Last modified Bittersweet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bittersweet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.