Posted June 20, 2014
The administration is cooperative and respectful. I have nothing but good things to say about this school and the teachers that work there. The cafeteria workers are attentive and always make sure that the children have something to eat. The classwork is appropriate and the amount of homework is within reason.

Posted August 12, 2009
The administrtion is so good to work with -- so caring and understanding & yet runs a afe school!! Great counselors and staff senistive to my students' needs.

Posted December 05, 2006
Oh my gosh! I miss this school so much! Mount Vernon Junior High School is the best school I have ever been to. Now, I live in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Mount Vernon Jr High School 3

Posted October 12, 2006
My son is now in the eight grade. He has had nonstop trouble with his ADHD. This school does not have teachers that are able to handle these students. I wish I had options. I feel like I have non left. I feel as if sending him here is a punishment. I wish they could get enough funding to provide the teachers and students with more options when it comes to classes that have children with ADHD in them.

Mount Vernon Jr High School
701 Tile Factory Road, Mount Vernon, IN  47620
(812) 833-2077
Last modified Mount Vernon Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Vernon Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.