Bad
Good

The teachers are willing to communicate via email, stay late or come in early to accommodate the needs of the student. Very responsive to emails. The principal is involved with the students as well.

The administrtion is so good to work with -- so caring and understanding & yet runs a afe school!! Great counselors and staff senistive to my students' needs.

Oh my gosh! I miss this school so much! Mount Vernon Junior High School is the best school I have ever been to. Now, I live in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

My son is now in the eight grade. He has had nonstop trouble with his ADHD. This school does not have teachers that are able to handle these students. I wish I had options. I feel like I have non left. I feel as if sending him here is a punishment. I wish they could get enough funding to provide the teachers and students with more options when it comes to classes that have children with ADHD in them.

Last modified Mount Vernon Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.