Posted December 30, 2013
This is a great school and community. The teaches and principal is greatly involved is the children's education.

Posted April 22, 2013
Eads is the best and most inovative school in Munster. The administration, faculty and staff go above and beyond to make this a spectacular school. My children have had such a positive experience here, and I know that they are getting a great Munster education.

Posted July 13, 2011
Overall a great school! The programs that they have implemented in the last 2 years are innovative and child directed (nutrition and exercise). The staff is top rate and child directed. The schools is an extension of the values we practice at home. Principal and social worker are very visible and always available. My son is truly fortunate to attend such a great school! This is the reason we moved to Munster!

James B Eads Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2009
This school is wonderful! I have 3 children enrolled at Eads and feel that the teachers work very hard to teach our children. There is a great pride within the building...the children, staff, and parents continue to work together for the benefit of our future leaders...our children!

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008

James B Eads Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2007
The last 2 years (4th & 5th Grade) have not been the best for my son. The homework is piled and we're doing 2-4 hours a night! The teachers need to spend more time with the kids rather than a student teacher. It's hard to be an involved parent when the parents already involved pretty much want to control the whole thing. New parents to the school don't seem to be welcomed all that much. There needs to be a few more activities and field trips.

Posted October 24, 2006
I absolutely LOVE this school! My older son went to Eads in the old building and my younger son attends in the new building. The teachers are caring, the support staff and social worker are second to none. Mr. Bernath, the Principal, is a wonderful man - caring and involved with ALL of the students. The teachers that I have encountered there, with one or two exceptions, have been fantastic. Even the teachers that I was less impressed with were passable. Everyone is involved and dedicated to the education of the children there. Eads School is a true asset to the community of Munster.

James B Eads Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2006
The school, overall, is a wonderful place. The building is fairly new and it has a science lab and computer lab. The principal is an absolutely wonderful man. He is caring and intelligent and responsive to all of the parents' concerns. The teachers that I have had experience with have not exactly exceeded my expectations. They are intelligent and creative, but have not always worked too well with my child and his 504 plan. The parents are very involved in the school. They have a great PTO and they even have a drop-off service in the morning where you pull up and a volunteer will open the door and assist your child out of the car so you don't have to get out of the car and back-up the driveway. Overall, I love James B. Eads Elementary. It is a great place to send your children.

Posted May 27, 2005
teachers are of top quality. also school is state of the art. highly recomend the school.

James B Eads Elementary School
8000 Jackson Avenue, Munster, IN  46321
Last modified James B Eads Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James B Eads Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.