Posted April 13, 2013
Yes, it's a large school and the overall test scores aren't as high as others -- but it's a magnet school for the physically and developmentally disabled. Because of that though, the kids at Mt. Tabor have more experience with helping out those with Down's Syndrome or other disabilities. Their teachers in the EXCEL (high-ability/gifted) classes are top-notch. The principal and assistant principal are highly involved and and plugged in to what matters to the students. We've had our kids there the past three years and have not had one complaint. The PTA has frequent activities for the kids and also in recognizing the teachers.

Posted September 02, 2008
I am very happy with the programs offered at Mt. Tabor. The teachers my son has had so far have taken strong interests in their learning. My son had a great start with his kindergarten and 1st grade teachers, Mrs. Kingsley and Mrs. Broughton. I am pleased with the new principle, Mr. Duffy. My son is happy and eager to learn.

Posted October 25, 2007

Mount Tabor School 4

Posted November 07, 2003
Mt Tabor is a great school. It is hard to find a problem with a teacher there. Even if there is an issue it can be quickly resolved as there are great people all over that school.

Mount Tabor School
800 Mount Tabor Road, New Albany, IN  47150
Last modified Mount Tabor School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Tabor School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.