Posted August 22, 2013
Moran is such an awesome school. The teachers and staff work together with the parents to ensure that our children receive the very best education. We love this school.

Moran Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2012
An excellent and safe school with a small town feel. The PTA is extremely involved and puts on numerous 'family' events throughout the year. The teachers have shown genuine concern and pride when it comes to their students. I went to this school 1-6 and have sent my three boys there as well.

Posted January 17, 2010

Posted October 25, 2008
Since my son has been at Moran, he has learned so much. It is amazing to see where he started and how far he has come in his academics. This is due to the wonderful school teachers that work with him and the parental involvement. There are so many positives about this school, I cannot say enough. I am just thrilled at his accomplishments and how much more he wants to learn.

Moran Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2008
I am a parent of a Moran Elementary School student. When coming into Moran I was skeptical because I didn't know much about the school. Now that we're here, I cannot imagine there being a better school. The children are very diversified, which makes every child see life the way the real world is. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to the students and want the absolute best for them. I have seen so much compassion in this school that there have been times, it's nearly brought me to tears. The principal of this school is a fantastic man, who I feel ultimately has the best interest of the entire student body and staff at hand. Finally, the PTA has AWESOME events for our families and I cannot imagine there being a better PTA out there!

Posted March 10, 2008
We have had a child in this school since the fall of 1991...our youngest is now in 1st grade. Every staff member in this building is compassionate and caring. This is something greatly missing from schools today.

Moran Elementary School 4

Moran Elementary School 2

Posted December 11, 2003

Moran Elementary School
305 North Beech Road, Osceola, IN  46561
Last modified Moran Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moran Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top