Posted November 29, 2012
I am currently a student attending PHMS, and i think it is truly a great school, as do most students who actually go to the school! The school has an "A" in Indiana's department of education, has great extra-ciricular activities, and teachers who actually want to teach the students, if you have a problem, you can go ask a teacher or staff member, and they'll [most likly] try to help you. If you're thinking about switching schools, I highly recommend choosing PHMS.

Posted August 12, 2011
First of all this school is seriously great, don't listen to those parents who havent ACTUALLY walked through those halls as a student. Second of all, sure stuff does happen there that probably shouldnt but doesnt all schools have that same problem. Nobody should have to go to epic proportions (such as moving, who does that?) to "get away from that school" as I quote from another review. Theres nothing to run away from? This school is the best school that I have gone to. The clubs are great, the teachers are absolutely amazing and know everybody by there name if there your teacher or not. although the student body may be big they give you attention that no other school has given me. My brother ha had got the best grades he got in a long time BECAUSE of this school!!!

Posted August 08, 2011
The problem here is that the current Superintendent and the Principal of this school are very very good friends. If you cant get anything done with the Principal dont dare go to the Superintendent or you will get threatened with a lawsuit and also your email blocked so you can even correspond with your childs teachers. My child was not a problem but the way the current Principl is he makes them problems. If you are a teachers kid or well known in the district then you have a free pass so to speak. If you are from Markleville or Ingalls then you are a target. At first someone told me this but I never realized it until my son went there. So glad he is out of that place ad at the High School.

Posted January 16, 2010
This year a new middle school was built in Pendleton and it is amazing. The school is very clean and the lunches are actually good. The teachers help me if I have a problem with something and are very understanding about things. This would be great school for anyone. The different sports that are available for students to partake in are great and the different classes are wonderful! I love this school so much and the other reviews were probably about our past middle school. It was very disgusting and the lunches were rather gross but the new school is amazing. You should definitely go to Pendleton Heights Middle School.

Pendleton Heights Middle School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
The school system is like a step back into the 1950's! Get with the 2000's the policies, academics and even the school lunches are way outdated. The school basically caters to the very normal middle of the road child. It also teaches several grade levels under every other school system around.

Pendleton Heights Middle School 0

Posted February 21, 2009
I am a parent of a child that attended phms. I am so disapointed by the school that I withdrew my child. I am currently homeschooling.

Posted February 06, 2009
this school is very cliquey. You can do great if you fit into thier mold. Otherwise, they are very quick to judge students.

Posted January 16, 2009
I am currently a student attending PHMS and feel that some of the things said are false. I've had four brothers go through before me and now I'm there, and it's not that bad at all. I did make a schedule change request eairler this year and they denied it. But not before I had a meeting with the princepal, the instructer of that class, and my father. This is a great school and if you are thinking about moving to Pendleton for the schools, I totally recommend it.Signed Kaytlyn D. (yes I'm not afraid to sign my name when I speak my opinion)

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008
I am a student, currently attending PHMS. I've been to a few schools and this one is by far the best. The teachers make work funny and can be serious when it comes down to it. They always understand different situations& backgrounds of the students. It's amazing. Three words for this school. Simply tooo amazing.

Pendleton Heights Middle School
7450 South 300 West, Pendleton, IN  46064
Last modified Pendleton Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pendleton Heights Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top