Posted February 23, 2012
Benjamin Harrison School is a good school, because it provides good educational curriculum for our children that are many ethnic backgrounds, that live in community. I like the renovation of the school because it is modern inside and outside that has been uplifting for the teachers, students and parents involved with our school. My children attended the school and I look forward to my grandchildren attending. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted October 08, 2008

Harrison Primary Center 0

Posted November 03, 2004
i think harrison is a good school, my grand daughters have been going there for three years now. they get homework, they have come out of their shell a whole lot they are twins and they have gotten blessed with some beautiful caring teachers. they keep us informed and they praise the children, they keep the children lifted up & promote good self esteem. the twins can be the individuals they were born to be.

Contact Information

3302 West Western Avenue
South Bend, IN 46619

School website

Harrison Primary Center
3302 West Western Avenue, South Bend, IN  46619
Last modified Harrison Primary Center is a public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Primary Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.