Bad
Good

My Child have ASD, ADHD, SPD,.... I have change schools 3 times now, none of the previews schools have the resources for a special ED student. Swanson have been wonderful in resources, in communication and in all my child needs. all grades A, Wonderful Staff. I will recommend this school to anyone.

my son is in first grade at Swason and he's doing great. i love that he's happy in school haven't had any problems.

I have two children at Swanson both are doing very well. Their grades are excellent. They both love their teachers. I have spoken with the secretaries and principal and they always made me feel welcome and are quick with addressing any issues. I would like to also mention one of my daughters left Swanson because she got accepted into Kennedy. She happily returned to Swanson after a month of Kennedy. Putting her back into Swanson was the best thing I did! I will be sad along with my daughter when she graduates this year.

I just transferred my son from Marquette Montessori Academy to Swanson Primary. I was a very active part of the Marquette community but they were not meeting my sons needs.He is doing GREAT at Swanson and he is Happy! We shall see what the future holds but as for now we are very active happy with the school!

Their test results are not impressive. What is going on with public education. Places with lower taxes have better schools! So it is not about money.

My son was in a private school that did not have the resources to accomodate his learning. He was only in Kindergarten but his learning level was very demanding for a Kindergarten teacher. Mrs. Katie Clark at Swanson began her first year with Swanson and My son was assigned to her class. I never thought my son was going to accomplish anything in Kindergarten except learn better social skills. I was so wrong. Katie Clark took on a classroom with all different levels of learning and catered to each one. Every child in Mrs. Clark's class took home more than just learning, they learned self esteem and confidence that I have never seen a teacher accomplish as well as Mrs. Clark. My child was very fortunate to have Mrs. Clark, she is the very best Kindergarten Teacher I have every seen. Thank You!!

Last modified Swanson Primary Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.