James A Allison Elementary School 3 2

Posted March 06, 2012
So this is the second time my child has had strep throat. She gets it and brings it home. She gave it to my son and it turned to namonia. He was in the hospital for 3 days!!! If kids are sick they need to stay home. My husband is the only one working and can not afford to stay home because she has brought something home from another child. Second she is always getting candy and junk from teachers. She has not had a cavity and I dont want her to start! Its been cold and they still make the kids stand out side untill the principle wants them to come in. I havent been dropping her off untill almost 8AM and the kids are still standing outside. No wounder almost all of the kids are sick. My child goes to school and comes home. There is no where elts she can be getting sick!!!

James A Allison Elementary School 3 5

Posted October 16, 2007
I just wanted to say that I have recently moved to the Speedway area and really enjoy the Allison climate. The teachers and staff are very friendly and willing to help whenever I need it. Also, the Allison SPT is awesome! Keep the great work!

James A Allison Elementary School 3 4

Posted April 15, 2007
Allison school is a very decent school. They do not have any school buses and for me having two younger ones still at home and no one to stay here with them, I had to get up extra early to pack all of them in the car just to take my oldest to school. Takes some energy. But you don't have to worry about your child standing alone at some bus stop either. The school seems to almost force parents to be involved more. The academics of this school for my child was great. She did good and kept improving. A lot of talk in the neighborhood here with the mothers that the other near by elementary is better than this one, but I beg to differ. Allison and its staff have done a good job in improving this school and are still rising to the top. Keep up the good work!!!!!

James A Allison Elementary School 3 5

Posted January 16, 2005
Mr.Bedwell is doing a great job!Much better than last year. I do think that there needs to be manditory all day kindergarden, my daughter is still suffering from only getting half day last year. Although she loves her teacher and I think she is great to, I wish that every class had an assistant to help the kids that need more one on one attention. We are going to be moving this year and I am having trouble finding a school with all the qualities that Speedway has.Oh and it would help to have buses! Thanks Speedway and Mr. Bedwell. Raina Cox

James A Allison Elementary School 3 4

Posted September 19, 2004
The 2004-2005 school year is alot better than last year. The new principal Mr. Bedwell is great and has let the troubled children know that he will not put up with the issues that were a major problem last year!!

James A Allison Elementary School 3
5240 West 22nd Street, Speedway, IN  46224
Last modified James A Allison Elementary School 3 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James A Allison Elementary School 3 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.