Speedway, IN
After care: No

Speedway Junior High School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
I feel very comfortable going to this school and enjoy going there. However there is some problems I have with the Spanish teacher at the junior high. She has failed the entire class on an assignment once for the actions of some. This bothers me greatly. Other than that keep up the good work

Posted October 13, 2011
I am a product of the Speedway School system. It has been many years since I was in school, but I have had 2 children who attened Speedway Junior High. Now my grandchildren are attending the junior high. When I moved back home in the 80's, there was only one place I wanted my children to go to school, Speedway! The teachers are great and they take an interest in the students. The teachers also helpout with activities and make the parents welcomed in their classroom.

Speedway Junior High School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
In times when schools seem to be so big and impersonal, this school has a very small town feel to it. The teachers are tremendous and I am ALWAYS in the know about what is going on with my child!

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted June 18, 2009

Posted March 03, 2008

Speedway Junior High School 1

Posted June 12, 2004
The rinciple at this school doesn't go by the school hand book I was a student at this Junior High and now I am at the High school. But saying what I said the girls their are dressed improperly they dress in you may say Daisy Dukes. The guys sag their jeans. Hello dont we have a dress policy. Also about this school some of the teachers do not know how to teach at all they expect you to know something on the day of the test and then they do not answer the students questions. Example: One day in Spanish I was trying really hard to get an A if not that a B. I have tried to ask her so many questions about the material and she never answered my questions. I got an F on the test.Are you sure you want your child here?Think about it!

Posted January 20, 2004
I am very impressed the faculty at Speedway Jr High. Being a small school everyone knows everyone. Counselors get to know students very well and get involved with student. Also the teachers show concerns with their students. Excellent School. I have had 5 other children who are grown now and have a 14 yr old yet to finish raising, my kids have attend many school in several states, I must say I wish they all would have had an oppurtunity to go to Speedway Schools. Thank you Faculty at Speedway you are very much appreciated by the Community.

Speedway Junior High School
5151 West 14th Street, Speedway, IN  46224
Last modified Speedway Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Speedway Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top