Bad
Good

I feel very comfortable going to this school and enjoy going there. However there is some problems I have with the Spanish teacher at the junior high. She has failed the entire class on an assignment once for the actions of some. This bothers me greatly. Other than that keep up the good work

I am a product of the Speedway School system. It has been many years since I was in school, but I have had 2 children who attened Speedway Junior High. Now my grandchildren are attending the junior high. When I moved back home in the 80's, there was only one place I wanted my children to go to school, Speedway! The teachers are great and they take an interest in the students. The teachers also helpout with activities and make the parents welcomed in their classroom.

In times when schools seem to be so big and impersonal, this school has a very small town feel to it. The teachers are tremendous and I am ALWAYS in the know about what is going on with my child!

Last modified Speedway Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.