Sharp Creek Elementary School 5

Posted December 10, 2009
Sharpcreek Elem. is to be commended for their excellent Science Programs and educational trips offered their students. I have never known a school with so many educational experiences offered to the students. For the families who cannot afford these experiences, it is something they will cherish forever. When I see the teachers/sponsors and the students still smiling at the end of a trip, it makes me proud of the staff and programs at the School. Please do whatever you can to continue your programs...Grandma

Sharp Creek Elementary School 5

Posted June 10, 2009
I did my student teaching in the school and absolutely loved the students, staff and community! I feel in love with the whole community!

Sharp Creek Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2007
We have just moved into this school district and I think already my son is ahead of where he had been at his last school. They are more advanced at Sharpcreek than they are at WC Mills.

Contact Information

264 West 200 North
Wabash, IN 46992

School website

Sharp Creek Elementary School
264 West 200 North, Wabash, IN  46992
Last modified Sharp Creek Elementary School is a public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sharp Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.