Blue Grass, IA

Posted December 20, 2014
I went here. My wife went here. My friends went here. My daughter will go here. We owe our foundations in education to the faculty of Blue Grass Elementary School. In all honesty, it was the best time of my life.

Posted February 20, 2013
I went here, my brother goes here. I loved this school until 4th grade. My brother loves it. He loves going to school. I deffinately recommend this school.

Posted May 27, 2009
While I am not at all impressed with the 1st grade teachers at Blue Grass Elementary, I loved my daughter's kindergarten teacher and I have never met a more caring office staff. The music, art and reading teachers are incredibly gifted also. We live outside the district and I couldn't imagine my children going to any other school.

Posted September 06, 2005
I love Blue Grass Elementary! My son has had wonderful experiences with his teachers. Parent involvement is very high at this school.

Blue Grass Elementary School
226 Sycamore St, Blue Grass, IA  52726
Last modified Blue Grass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Grass Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top