Bad
Good

While I find the teachers very professional and excited about their students progress I find the rest of the staff to be lacking in professionalism and unable to handle issues properly.

The teachers are quite good here, but students who do not come from affluent families are treated poorly. The principal is especially bad for this. If Daddy and Mommy have enough money, Junior is allowed to bully other students. Too many parents who think their little darlings should be able to do whatever they want.

I love how the faculty know me and who my children are. I even had a music teacher run after me as I left the building to tell me how great my son is and how hard he has worked in her class. Everyone is involved and it shows. It is great to see kids excited about attending school.

My daughter is finishing her K year, and it could not have gone better. Great communication with her teacher, small class size, positive learning! She went in barely reading site words, and is leaving reading chapter books. She loves going to school. It is a beautiful new building as well. I am so happy we choose this school! I do wish the lunches provided more organic/hormone free foods, but I really don't know any public school that does.

The faculty and staff are fantastic here. Many teachers have continued their education and earned master-level degrees. The magic here is that the parents are very involved. The school has become a focal point for the neighborhood.

The faculty know the kids and parents so well, and they have excellent communication! great teachers that relate well to the kids and very tight-knit community. Love the lincoln families!!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.