Posted April 12, 2014
Arthur is such a wonderful school! The teachers are great and work hard teaching to each child's needs. All three of my children have been lucky enough to attend Arthur. It is a small gem in the city!

Posted August 02, 2013
My son went from a poor student to an outstanding student when we transferred him to this school. The staff and principle were amazing. We were very sad when we had to move.

Posted August 02, 2013
Arthur is an amazing school with an amazingly dedicated staff! Arthur staff not only provides an excellent education but also has a supportive, student-focused environment.

Posted August 02, 2013
Principal dedicated to each and every student's success. Staff seem to genuinely enjoy teaching and being with children.

Arthur Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2008

Arthur Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2004
As a parent of a hearing impaired child I feel Arthur is outstanding and views each child as a whole person to live in the society as a whole. To teach each child on an individual level according to their ability is very important to me and that my child is able to communicate with all children not just the deaf community. I feel that the staff does an outstanding job in a diverse environment.

Arthur Elementary School 0

Posted January 16, 2004
As a deaf person, I am disappointed with the deaf program at Arthur Elementary. The teachers for the deaf are not fluent in American signing language, and use SEE signing language (which is not even a language.) The deaf community is very frustrated about that. The NCLB emphasizes on LRE and the educational progress. I am curious how well the deaf students' test performances are there. I hear they are not learning much.

Arthur Elementary School
2630 B Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA  52402
Last modified Arthur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top