Clemons, IA

1 review of this school

Clemons Lutheran School 5

Posted March 07, 2012
My two children attended Clemons through 8th grade. I also volunteered in the pre-school room, Library and coached basketball. Parent involvement is encouraged here and you would not be looking at sending your kids here if you were not an active engaged parent in your kids lives. This school is awesome. No frills here just a very focused Christ centered quality education. My two kids have turned out to bequality young adults that have developed a strong sense of a higher power to help them through anything. My son graduated this year from Texas A&M and is currently playing professional baseball in Sydney Australia and will be moving on the Sweden this fall. My daughter finished High School on the A honor roll and is attending college for Nursing. Both my kids have respect for life and property, protect the innocent and know right from wrong. Thank You Clemons Staff and Teachers for helping me raise great children in this difficult world.

Clemons Lutheran School
Po Box 120, Clemons, IA  50051
Last modified Clemons Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Clemons Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top