Bad
Good

Abraham Lincoln High School 5

Posted March 06, 2013
This school has excellent teachers and challenging academic programs. If you have an exceptional child you want them to have an exceptional education and A.L. provided that for our son. We sent open enrolled him from a suburban district because their academic programs did not offer the challenge required for him.

Abraham Lincoln High School

Posted November 21, 2008
The opportunity for a great education is here for those that want it. I have 3 children that have graduated from AL, one is in top management in hospitality industry, one is senior in architectural engineering program in college and one is education major in college. All graduated with college credits earned at ALHS in the AP and HES programs. All you have to do is work for it.

Abraham Lincoln High School 5

Posted October 30, 2008
I love al i am in 11th grade there and it rocks

Abraham Lincoln High School 2

Posted December 11, 2006
I am sad to say I am very disappointed with this school. My son has lagging in school work, and we didn't find out until report cards came out. Many of the teachers and the administrative staff (excepting the principal) see to lack concern in their students. I do hope this improves.

Abraham Lincoln High School 4

Posted January 26, 2005
I am a student at Abraham Lincoln. I think that Abraham Lincoln has many opportunities that other schools don't have! It is my first year attending this school, and I am definitely not displeased. I have awesome friends and my teachers push to keep me at the level they know I am capable of!It's Great.

Abraham Lincoln High School
1205 Bonham Ave, Council Bluffs, IA  51503
Last modified Abraham Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.