Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted January 20, 2009
I have 2 childen at Roosevelt. One in kindergarten and one in Challenge Center, 4th grade. The teachers and principal have been very helpful and they both have learned so much. I would recomend this school to any parent.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
As someone who was a teacher at Roosevelt from 1999-May 2006, I have to comment on the IEP statement! ALL teachers were expected to follow a student's IEP. If a teacher did not follow the IEP, it was not because the principal did not expect us to. Teachers at Roosevelt are continually modifiying their lessons to meet the needs of ALL students (IEP as well as Gifted & Talented)

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student
Roosevelt is a tremendous school. Because of my education here, I learned how to be a leader in the classroom and how to excell in my studies. I am now attending UI to become an elementary school teacher, because my fondest memories in school are from Roosevelt. I still admire every teacher who helped shape my education at Roosevelt. Their challenge center is phenomenal, and the teachers challenged me to be the best student i could possibly be. They also encourage active participation is school activities, as well as encouraging teamwork and good will towards others. I would recommend Roosevelt to any parent who wants their children to have fond memories of their early school years.

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2004
Roosevelt has very little expectations for children with autism. Principal only inforces IEP in special ed room and claims special ed teacher is the only staff responsible for following IEP. Associate is only there for transfering and babysitting! If you need a sitter this is the place to be.

Roosevelt Elementary School
517 North 17th St, Council Bluffs, IA  51501
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top