Bad
Good

This is an amazing school with dedicated teachers who work hard every day for their students. I currently have a 3rd grader and 1st grader and think Davenport schools has done an amazing job educating them. I believe in Davenport Schools 100%. Amazing principal as well!

My kids have been at Eisenhower for 3 years. Every year the academics have improved greatly. 2010 the school was rated a 6, 2013 it's an 8. My child's first year I thought the academics were weak & I was looking elsewhere that entire 1st yr but private school is too costly. We tried it again the following year and my other child enrolled and it's been great! I noticed right away that the curriculum was improving from the year before. No school is perfect but I've had good relationships with both my kid's teachers through the years. The teachers care and the principal Mr. M does a great job, they are quick to respond to all student needs. Even the office staff has improved greatly w/the addition of Jen!

The staff at Eisenhower is first rate. The teachers there are very caring and will go out of their way to help the students. The special education program is located there for the district and as a parent of a hearing impaired child I was concerned about the way he would be treated by his classmates. I was amazed to see that the students there are taught to be empathic toward others, and the older children show patience and kindness towards the younger ones. The principal, Mr. Mielenhausen in my opinion is the best principal in the district.

I have a student with very severe mental and physical limitations and the staff at Eisenhower is amazing. The teacher in the classroom is fun and outgoing and always looking to make sure my daughter gets the most out of school day. I looked at several schools prior to deciding to have my daughter attend Eisenhower. Mrs. H is one of the best special needs teachers in Iowa.

Teachers and support staff are wonderful. Every experience I have had at Eisenhower has been a positive one. Mr. Mielenhausen works to involve parents. We transferred from a parochial school and couldn't be happier with the attention and devotion of the entire staff.

Great teachers! Lots of support for kids. A strong PTA and really involved parents. We love our principal Mr. Mielenhausen!

This is a great school with very caring teachers and aides!

Watchdog Dad Program A great principal Good building and grounds

Great great staff!!! Great Principal! I have been pleased with this school since my 4th grader started!

Eisenhower is great...I am a teacher for another district but wish I worked at Eisenhower. The staff is great and supportive. The main office personnel are genuinely concerned and caring for all of the Eisenhower community.

Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.