Meredith Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2012
My daughter goes here.. she is an 8th grader. I really hate this school, that there is children with disabilities, and they get made fun of, pushed, kicked and excluded out of everything. and treated like they are not normal people. also, my daughter always gets bullied, and the teachers do not do anything about it!! My daughter cannot stand this, and i don't think you're child will like it here either. I am so disappointed in myself, for letting my daughter suffer at this school for 3 whole years. make the right decision, and take you're child to another school, also, I would not recommend Hoover high school, the girls dress disgusting, and are very bad influences, and the teachers/counselors behavior is horrible. me and my wife hate it. and it is a very big distraction for the rest of the students.

Posted October 27, 2010
i am a student that goes there and it is really an amazzing school the teacheres are good

Meredith Middle School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I have had 2 sons attend Meredith. The school is lax with any discipline, there are regular fights/chaos in the hallways. Teachers are inconcsitent. Some care about the students, others don't. Most blame the student for for caring vs. making the effort to get the student involved. There has not been a great deal of encouragement or positive nes from the teachers.

Meredith Middle School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
They did a great job with my son and the teachers deserve new things

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted November 19, 2009
it's awesome and there are so many new friends to meet and so many new things to learn!

Meredith Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2009
The school has dedicated teachers who work hard to keep kids focused on doing good work. There are many extracurricular activities in which kids can participate. Considering the very diverse student body, there are rarely any racial problems. The facility could use a little updating (that's actually in the works), but nothing major. All in all, I'm very happy with the school and have no intention of fleeing to the suburbs so that I can enroll my children in supposedly better schools.

Meredith Middle School 1

Posted August 20, 2008

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008

Meredith Middle School
4827 Madison Ave, Des Moines, IA  50310
Last modified Meredith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meredith Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.