Bad
Good

Some teacher and students at Meredith are occansionly rude. It kinda suck that teachers judge you base on the way they see you. For one example, just because I'm quiet doesn't mean I don't know English. Just because I don't look "normal" doesn't mean that you have to act like I'm from another planet. The thing that bother me the most is when I got picked on from another kids all the teacher ever did was stare at me... I get that teacher favor people who are normal right now or in the #greengang (litterly the dumbest thing I ever heard) but I just want the teachers to be respectful to other kids (there are some like about 5 or less) thank you for reading my rant.

My daughter goes here.. she is an 8th grader. I really hate this school, that there is children with disabilities, and they get made fun of, pushed, kicked and excluded out of everything. and treated like they are not normal people. also, my daughter always gets bullied, and the teachers do not do anything about it!! My daughter cannot stand this, and i don't think you're child will like it here either. I am so disappointed in myself, for letting my daughter suffer at this school for 3 whole years. make the right decision, and take you're child to another school, also, I would not recommend Hoover high school, the girls dress disgusting, and are very bad influences, and the teachers/counselors behavior is horrible. me and my wife hate it. and it is a very big distraction for the rest of the students.

i am a student that goes there and it is really an amazzing school the teacheres are good

I have had 2 sons attend Meredith. The school is lax with any discipline, there are regular fights/chaos in the hallways. Teachers are inconcsitent. Some care about the students, others don't. Most blame the student for for caring vs. making the effort to get the student involved. There has not been a great deal of encouragement or positive nes from the teachers.

They did a great job with my son and the teachers deserve new things

it's awesome and there are so many new friends to meet and so many new things to learn!

The school has dedicated teachers who work hard to keep kids focused on doing good work. There are many extracurricular activities in which kids can participate. Considering the very diverse student body, there are rarely any racial problems. The facility could use a little updating (that's actually in the works), but nothing major. All in all, I'm very happy with the school and have no intention of fleeing to the suburbs so that I can enroll my children in supposedly better schools.

I will dissage with some people about Meredith Middle School.People say there are too many fights and there are no good influences for the children while people say this it isnt true.The only reason people say this is because people hear stuff.I will say that this school is great.There are a bunch if good people there. Good after school activities.

I love this school! Everybody should go there. there are no racial problems at this school, it rocks! No discrimination.

Last modified Meredith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.