Central Lee High School 1

Posted March 03, 2012
this school is so horrible. i wish they can inprove, this school is known for bulling

Central Lee High School 5

Posted May 04, 2007
I loved how this school put real world chances for the students. My daughter learned much more going there than her first school. Thanks Central Lee.

Central Lee High School 5

Posted September 23, 2004
- a former student
I believe that Central is a great place for students to go. I have previously went to Central and I loved it. There are teachers and students willing to help you with homework, sports, or studying for a test. Central is the best school I have ever attended and I miss it very much. I am so glad that I had the chance to experience, and grow with the school, students, and teachers of Central Lee. I would recommend anyone go to this school because it is a great school.

Central Lee High School
2642 Hwy 218, Donnellson, IA  52625
Last modified Central Lee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Lee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top