Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Keokuk High School 5

Posted December 08, 2015
As a graduate of Keokuk Schools I got a good education and had teachers that helped me all the time. It prepared me for being successful later in life.

Keokuk High School 5

Posted October 18, 2013
This year the high school has new administration and the climate is changing. Everyone is excited about learning and it is awesome!

Keokuk High School 4

Posted April 26, 2005
I am a former student of KHS. I loved it, the teachers really got to know me, and I still talk to some of them today. They actually cared about what was going on in my life outside of school. I always felt safe at school, there is a certain amount of trust that the students have with each other. There were a lot of things for students to do with their free time; there were always things that they could get involved with. My only complaint is that some of the classes weren't as challenging as you need for college, but I was in no way short change in my education. I am very glad I went there, and hope to one day send my kids to a similar school.

Keokuk High School 1

Posted December 01, 2004
This is a horrible school. There is no parental involvement and most of the teachers don't care about their students. Many students 'slip through the cracks' and find themselves in a life they never wanted. The academics are weak at best and students aren't challenged and morals are never questioned. If you want to send your child to a school with great programs, horrible academics and a lack of morals and caring adults this is the school for you!

Keokuk High School 3

Posted July 31, 2004
The music programs at KHS is excellent both in instrumental and vocal presentations. The instructors are both experienced and nurturing. The athletic programs are outstanding, though oftentime overshadow many of the other activities because of its popularity. We have had two sons graduate from the district and both have had rewarding experiences. The high school program is undergoing a great number of much-needed changes with the change in administrative leadership. The middle school remains among the best in the area, as are many of the elementary schools. Even though we both work, we have been satisfied with our sons' education. We encourage parents to get involved in their child's complete educational experience. When parents are involved, all children greatly benefit.

Keokuk High School
2285 Middle Rd, Keokuk, IA  52632
Last modified Keokuk High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.