Bad
Good

Marshalltown High School 5

Posted September 11, 2014
I graduated from Marshalltown High School in 2014. The teaching staff and administration works hard in order to make everyone feel included and safe in the school. I really enjoyed being able to spend my high school years here. I also loved being able to take the dual college credit courses offered here for free. The only negative thing I can say about the school is that there is no air conditioning, so students have to sweat it out the first couple of weeks of school, as well as the last few weeks of the school year.

Marshalltown High School 2

Posted August 01, 2014
This town is nothing like it was twenty years ago. I graduated in 89' and would love to say great things but I would recommend another school district if possible. My sons had no idea what learning was until we left after 11 years in the district. I'll always love MHS and the people but the education is truly poor. I would also like to say that the principal would have a 5 star except for his most recent mistake. I know the family that he is in a dispute with and his accusations are laughable. Our kids need great examples not mediocrity.

Marshalltown High School 4

Posted April 23, 2012
I liked the experiences I had there, My opinion changed on school because of the teachers and administrators.

Marshalltown High School 1

Posted February 03, 2011
It is time for a positive change in teachers, administration, the parents and the community.

Marshalltown High School 4

Posted March 04, 2007
MHS offers a great depth of advanced placement courses where students earn college credit. The professional nature of the fine arts department is remarkable.

Marshalltown High School
1602 South 2nd Ave, Marshalltown, IA  50158
Last modified Marshalltown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.