Posted April 21, 2014
We have been in the Sunflower school system for 3 years now and just adore this school! The teachers that we've encountered have all be fantastic. Communication is wonderful. The principal and staff are all professional, courteous, and friendly. By far the best school we've dealt with. Plenty of activities planned for the kids throughout the school year. The small rock climbing wall in the gym is my son's favorite of course. I really just can't say enough positive about this school. Lots of great support and just an exceptional staff!

Posted December 04, 2012
My son started kindergarten this year. He has enjoyed the teachers and the kids. We were apprehensive of putting him in all day kindergarten, but he loves it. The sunflower staff has been more flexible with us and our situation. He has to miss a week of school every month, but it has worked out very well. Great school hands down!

Posted July 06, 2012
My sons attended Sunflower while we were stationed at McConnell AFB and they loved it. I loved it too, the teachers were phenomenal, the office staff were extraordinarily friendly and the principal is a total sweetheart. I cried when we left to go to a new base. I hope we can come back to Sunflower when we are done with our current assignment!

Sunflower Elementary School 0

Posted February 19, 2010
My son goes to Sunflower and to me this is the best school for him.I love the staff and teachers.They are Wonderful.My son is doing better here than in Wichita Ks Schools. After a year in wichita I just had to move back to Andover.Safer neighborhood and Great Schools..Andover Schools gets a AAAAA++++++ from me.

Posted May 20, 2007
We have been at sunflower for the past 4 years and have enjoyed the teachers, students and parents. I have been very happy with this school.

Posted September 08, 2005
Wonderful school, great teachers, super administrative staff! The school is well laid out and the the students receive wonderful attention by most of the staff. The teacher to student ratio very acceptable. I have found all of the teachers to be very willing to communicate and assist with any issues or problems that might arrise.

Sunflower Elementary School
616 East Douglas, Andover, KS  67002
Last modified Sunflower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunflower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top