Posted October 21, 2013
This school does wonders with the kids. They help in anyway they can. I love being able to wake up in the morning knowing I am going to help change a child's life. We love helping the kids learn and become better people. I know that as we continue to grow the school will become an even greater place to help children learn all the education they need. Our school could improve if we had more space to put some classes or more storage so we can open up another classroom.

Posted October 21, 2013
This school has helped so many kids and it welcomes anyone who is moving into the area. The teachers and staff are wonderful and help so much when anything is needed. They helped bring education to a whole new level. I believe this is one of the best schools I've been to.

Posted May 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted December 23, 2006

Posted October 12, 2006
Wonderful school which dispelled our fears about moving to a small town. Our daughter has had three great teachers in as many years. The administrative staff is excellent. The curriculum is both complete and challenging.

Baldwin Elementary Intermediate Center
100 Bullpup Dr, Baldwin City, KS  66006
Last modified Baldwin Elementary Intermediate Center is a Public school that serves grades 3-5
Baldwin Elementary Intermediate Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top