Bad
Good

My child's kindergarten teach was Mrs reynaud. My daughter absolutely loved her teacher so much. Mrs reynaud always kept us up to date with my child's performance and my child loved going to school everyday. She learned how to read very fast. A couple of months into kinder she was already reading. My daughter had to switch schools 2 months before the school year ended and even in her new school all she talks about is how much she misses her teacher and class. If Mrs reynaud ever sees these reviews I'd like to say thank you! Veronica misses you a lot :)

My son has been at Jefferson for 2 years now. The staff here (from Principal down to Para's) have been phenomenal. I have struggled for years to get the help my son needs for his special needs and have hit many dead ends. Jefferson staff not only provided services, they walked me through the process of getting official evaluations/diagnosis. My son has improved leaps and bounds since being here. The teachers are caring and go the extra mile to help their students succeed. I only wish we could take them with us to our next school.

I was impressed with the school when my daughter first started in Pre-K but now she is in First Grade and I feel that her teacher is just trying to get through the day and is overwhelmed by all the kids. She hands them a large packet of paperwork at the beginning of the day and then the kids have to fend for themselves. They get large amounts of paperwork without a lot of classroom instruction and have to rush to complete it during the morning announcements and snack time and the chaos of too many kids in one classroom. My child is a good student but is starting to dislike school and I believe it is because of the loads of paperwork and lack of individual attention. I think the classrooms are over crowded and it seems like the teachers/staff aren't very good at keeping all the kids under control.

I am impressed with the level of acedemics at Jefferson. The teachers are more than willing to assist with any problems that the child may have. We have been here for 2 years and my child just keeps getting better and better in her classes.

Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.