Gardner Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2013
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff and school as a whole. The teachers are fantastic and the new principal this year is fabulous. I feel comfortable sending my three children here on a daily basis. The staff is great! GE gets 5 stars from me hands down.

Gardner Elementary School 1

Posted July 11, 2013
Poor leadership by Principle Tate. She would have been fired in the public sector. It always takes several days or weeks for her to respond to requests. Doesn't follow through on things that she promises.

Posted April 23, 2010
So far, this is the best school my 4th grader has been in.

Gardner Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2009

Posted October 17, 2008
I went for my first teacer's/Parent conference and it was really nice to know that the teachers really care and value each child's progress.

Posted March 30, 2008
Gardner Elementary is a great school. They offer many services for children with learning disablitlies. The teachers and administration have worked with us very well. It amazes me that the princial, librarian, and lunch room staff know most all the students names and refer to them by name when talking to them.

Gardner Elementary School
218 East Shawnee, Gardner, KS  66030
Last modified Gardner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top