Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I would think twice before moving into this community if you have a child with special needs. Upper Administration will not help if you run into problems. We were left with no other decision but to sell our home and move into another district.

Very good overall. Some difficulty when our child first started, but staff adapted to our sons unique needs.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff and school as a whole. The teachers are fantastic and the new principal this year is fabulous. I feel comfortable sending my three children here on a daily basis. The staff is great! GE gets 5 stars from me hands down.

So far, this is the best school my 4th grader has been in.

I went for my first teacer's/Parent conference and it was really nice to know that the teachers really care and value each child's progress.

Gardner Elementary is a great school. They offer many services for children with learning disablitlies. The teachers and administration have worked with us very well. It amazes me that the princial, librarian, and lunch room staff know most all the students names and refer to them by name when talking to them.

Last modified Gardner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.