Hutchinson, KS

Reno Valley Middle School 5

Posted April 10, 2010
As a former student at RVMS, I have nothing but positive things to say about the teachers, the programs/classes offered, and the quality education. Making the move from elementary school to middle school may sound scary but isn't as bad as it may seem thanks to the school scheduling tours, and pre-enrollments allowing students and parents to get to see the school and know the teachers. I had a great relationship with all my teachers as we had smaller classes and more one-to-one time with each student. Elective classes range from learning how to play chess, all the way to news writing, and back to crime scene analysis. The sports program for the entire USD 309 district is phenomenal as is the art program at RVMS. If your child is getting ready to make the transition into middle school, RVMS is really worth having a look!

Reno Valley Middle School 0

Posted August 21, 2008
This school is a great school...i love it!!

Reno Valley Middle School 5

Posted September 30, 2004
I'm impressed with this school. They helped my child ease out of grade school, into middle school with no problems. There was a tour of the school given the year prior to her enrollment which took a lot of the fear out of the process. The teachers are friendly and offer to keep you informed on your child's progress. My child loves the sports program, although all of the games in other towns keeps us busy. I would recommend this school to other parents.

Reno Valley Middle School 4

Posted July 31, 2004
In the last few years this school has shown marked improvement largely due to a great deal of work by the Principal. All of my children will go there and have went there. I have seen the quality of the education go up. It is not perfect but there is no such thing - always room for improvement even with high ratings.

Reno Valley Middle School
1616 North Wilshire, Hutchinson, KS  67501
Last modified Reno Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reno Valley Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top