Junction City, KS

1 star

Grandview Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2013
I agree I do not recommend this school you will spend the majority of the school year having a meeting with the principal and school (support workers) about your child talking in class....which is crazy bc you tell me one child that doesn't talk in class. This school is the first school i've had my child in that calls you to the school for a urgent meeting about somthing that could have easily been noticed to you by a letter. For example if your 8yr old child calls someone a bighead you need to meet with the school yea its that ridiculous yea they shouldnt call names but geez send me a letter and ill handle it. If I could take my child to another school I would in a heartbeat...focus more on education than trying to weed kids out bc they blink definitely counting sown the days until I can get them out of this school and I hope and pray that parents that research school before they send their child anywhere reads this do not go here....positive note the afterschool program is great and I wont say all the teachers are this way...beware

Grandview Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2009

Grandview Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2009
I had two students in this school. One up to the 5th grade and one up to the 3rd grade. I spent more time meeting with the principal over eating habits and snacks than I did talking about education of my children. My children would have to miss class due to me sending snacks not on the snack list and for not having good eating habits than they did for being sick or doctors appointments. When my children are both successful in many sports(Tackle football, the three disciplines of wrestling, and baseball) and are very active children then they can eat whatever snacks they would like. ASfter moving my children to a new school, I found out they were behind alot of their peers. I believe this school teachers to pass the state tests and are not educating our kids to prepare them for middle and high school.

Grandview Elementary School
109 East Grandview Dr, Junction City, KS  66441
Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top