No rating

St Patrick School

Private | PK-8 | 321 students

Living in Kansas City

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $82,200. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $660.

Posted April 27, 2011

My daughter attends this school and as a family we think it's a perfect choice. I love everything about this school. I would much rather have my daughther attending St Pat's opposed to a public school. Here she can practice our faith and learn about GOD.

Posted May 12, 2010

The school is a joke, no leadership, under staffed definitly headed in the wrong direction. To bad a few choice people can ruin what was a good school at one time.

Posted March 26, 2010

St. Patrick School has undergone many changes, all for the better. Technology has become a primary focus at St. Patrick right along with Math, Science, Language Arts and Religion. Fantastic teachers have helped to create an awesome student environment that can not be beat anywhere in the KC Northland. We have been nothing but pleased with the results we have seen from our children after moving them to St. Patrick School.

Posted March 31, 2008

I think that my kids have received an excellent education. The principal has a very bad attitude and the way they handle matters is totally un called for and there is no communication with the parents!

Posted June 20, 2007

I would like to add my review of the school as a very positive one and one with a very good experience with. I have been a parishioner of St. Patrick's for many years. I love the school. The teachers and faculty all are top notch. They work well with students with special needs. Both the gifted child and the handicapped. We are so blessed to have this school.

Posted June 20, 2007

I think that a few things could be changed at the school, but I think they are doing that with the daycare and the changes with it. That is a very positive sign that things are on the move. Now if we could just get a new school building. That would be even better. Good job!!

Posted June 20, 2007

We think St. Patrick's is the best place for our children. They use a few resources, but have fantastic outcomes. Come and see the school, but look further than that. Look at the religion and faith and the curriculum. Don't forget the test scores!! They are way beyond most schools. Especially in Wyandotte county including Piper!!!!

Posted June 20, 2007

Top Notch. Excellent Principal. Excellent Teachers. Excellent Test Scores. Excellent Sports. Excellent Pastors. There you have your five Excellent marks!!!

Posted October 31, 2005

We appreciate all the hard work the school, teachers, administration and pastors have worked on making our children's school outstanding. The teachers are very experienced, good discipline, and great sports programs. The CYO sports program has sent the kids into many tournaments in which they have won. Not only are we strong academically, but our sports program is top notch too!! I applaud the school and administration for their hard work and expertise in getting the job done.

Posted September 10, 2005

I don't know where Ms. Bartolac is coming from. Does she know St. Pat's math scores this year are the highest in the whole archdiocese? Does she know they have asked for volunteers in numerous ways. Does she know the teachers all very experienced excellent? Does she know we had a Wal-mart Teacher of the Year 2 years in a row? I guess you'd know that if you attended anything at the school. I think it has all to do with administration wanting to do things the correct and proper way, instead of the Bartolac way.

Posted February 1, 2005

I am a student at St. Patrick's, and I love it. It is the best school around. My teachers are great, it is a very warm school. I am glad I can learn about God and my faith. My mom volunteers all the time and helps to make my school the very best.
—Submitted by a student

Posted January 25, 2005

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think, say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. - Charles Swindoll
—Submitted by a former student

Posted January 12, 2005

Quality of academic programs depends highly on teacher skill. This varies widely. Poor teachers continue to be retained at school because replacements can't be found to take low pay. Many hours of teacher & parent time is wasted on useless exercises that do not improve student test scores. Discipline occurs, but is not prioritized or applied evenly. Uniform dress code violations are handled quickly & effectively while bullying,taunting by students & teacher discrimination is overlooked and downplayed. When deficiencies are noted, change is promised, but never carried through on. PTO organization is little more than a fundraising activity. School council is an advisory board where no recommendations are adopted or acted upon. Parents want to be involved, but administration frowns upon this.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 3%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • CEC
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Kansas City

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1066 North 94 Street