Lawrence, KS

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is outstanding. The staff really go above and beyond their passion and it reflects in your children's work. I wish My children did not have to advance to middle school. Love this neighborhood school!

Posted October 20, 2011
The principal is the heart of this school, and he's built a staff and environment that is stellar for all the students.

Sunset Hill Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2010
Unimaginative one-size-fits-none education. They keep talking to me about the average child. I haven't met one yet. Mediocrity at its best. Parents are allowed to participate at arm's length, they can bring cookies and such but not be involved in any academic activity.

Posted June 15, 2009
As a professional educator, and parent, I am so thankful to send my children to Sunset Hill. Parent involvement is impressive, as is the amount of individual time students have with adult teachers/staff/parent volunteers on a daily basis. We are blessed to be in this school!

Sunset Hill Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2008

Sunset Hill Elementary School
901 Schwarz Rd, Lawrence, KS  66049
Last modified Sunset Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top