PK-6 & Ungraded
Manhattan, KS

Theo Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted July 29, 2013
It is true that this school is really caring to the extent that being happy at school is more important than learning. Most teachers have a vague idea about discipline so the classrooms tend to be noisy. Of course, there are some particular teachers who try to keep order. One year my kid's class had a party every other Friday. I couldn't find any movie that she hadn't seen at school. If you have a academically talented child and you want him or her to be challenged, this school. is not for you. If you want your kids to be loved and pampered, come here.

Posted April 23, 2013
This school has an outstanding community of parents and supporters. I have been pleased with how the teachers can offer individualized attention.

Theo Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted August 19, 2009
I went to Roosevelt as a child and transfered my son from another school in the district to Roosevelt. This school is wonderful and full of caring teachers and staff. Everyone is family here. Great School, Great Teachers, Great staff. We will miss this school and everyone in it very much. R.Soberano

Posted February 06, 2009

Theo Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted October 26, 2004

Posted January 12, 2004
My daughter has attended TR for 2 1/2 years now and I have fought to keep her there, despite living in another school's area. The teachers are wonderful and truly care about the students. They are always willing to help, even if the problem isn't directly related to school. The principal and staff all know the students and their families and treat them with respect. When my daughter needed extra help, it was given with enthusiasm and compassion. They have always been understanding of my own status as a student and have done everything possible to help me with my education as well.

Theo Roosevelt Elementary School
1401 Houston St, Manhattan, KS  66502
(785) 587-2090
Last modified Theo Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theo Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top