Bad
Good

I am very pleased with Anthony Middle School!! The teachers really invest time and effort into each student and it shows!! My son is an eighth grader there and has some of the best teachers ever!! Mrs. Harris, Mrs. Pickler...they are such a dynamic duo and have really helped my son blossom this year!! I am forever indebted to them!! So proud my son is an Anthony Tornado!!

I loved this school. The teachers really take the time to help you and most of the teacher let you come in before and afther school if you need help which is never helpful. I wish we had more after school activites other than sports there only 3 other clubs that meet after school. I think that the parnets are very helpful and very involved in the school. I felt that i was very safe at school and they take the disipline very seriously we have are fights here and there but there is not a lot maybe 3 or 4 a the whole school year which i like because i hate when they happen. i loved this school there is a lot of reaaly cool no core classes. I loved this school and I will miss going to it ever one is very helpful and care about you.

Okay as for the first review, they are completely wrong. Everyone is very nice. As for extracurricular activities they have: a play, basketball team(girls and boys), football team, volleyball team, cross country team, wrestling team, track team, leadership club, pride club, stuco, sign language club, scitech club, debate club, and my personal favorite, a tennis team!!!!!! they also take bullying very seriously

My son went to Susan B. Anthony last year and did great. He participated in Band and Choir. My daughter is going there this year and loves it! She is also in Choir. She has traveled and performed several times. We are big fans of Susan B. Anthony.

Last modified Susan B Anthony Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.