Olathe, KS

Posted March 11, 2012
Berean Christian School merged with Westminster Christian Academy to form Heritage Christian Academy in 2010. Heritage has an academic focus with a Biblical worldview.

Heritage Christian Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2010
I go to bereen and it is much awesome. The teachrs is really gud at what they am teachng i. They learnd me GRRRR8 enlish and gramatical knowings. The math they learnd me realy smartified me lots. It such good school, some of the teachrs some times have wrestling matches wit us leanrers. I not had my turn yet.

Posted August 28, 2008
I go here its awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted October 12, 2006
I love berean christian. I go ther myself and it is a wonderful school. They have a god acedemic side as well as sports side. I wil continue going there until I graduate.

Heritage Christian Academy
16000 S Black Bob Rd, Olathe, KS  66062
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top