Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I have had three children attend preschool at Bethany. It has been such an overwhelmingly positive experience for us. It is easy to see how much the staff truly cares for the educational, physical and emotional well being of the children. We are greeted with smiles each time we enter the door. Even my older two, who have graduated the program, look forward to the opportunity to revisit the school as they are remembered and welcomed back with hugs. Just a wonderful program, can't say enough good things about this school!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Since my daughter has started going to this school, her behavior has really improved. She is more compassionate and nice to others. She also shares and knows how to show respect and be respectful to others.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter has had 2 teachers while being at this school and they have been truly amazing. They communicate very well and they make sure that your child succeeds in everything.

My daughter has been going to this school for 2 school years and we absolutely love it! The teachers are amazing and very nice. Everyone has great communication skills and makes sure that your child has a great learning experience! I would recommend this school to anyone!

Our family loves Bethany Preschool and Mother's Day Out Program! We have been taking our son there since he was two. He is now four and we will do one more year of Pre-K there next year. The teachers and administration staff are nurturing and truly the very best at what they do. The communication is excellent and we feel so comfortable and blessed to have our son attend the program there. The Preschool and Mother's Day Out Program offer a caring, faith based nurturing environment that our son is excited to come to over and over again. We are very happy to see how our son has benefited from the social interaction and developmental appropriate activities they offer. The "Movement Program"(Physical Education) they have is one of the best in the Kansas City area. We love that the classes are smaller with more direct teacher interaction. We are so happy to be a part of this wonderful Preschool. The Ahders Family

This is our third year at Bethany Lutheran. Both of my daughters have attended Bethany, in Mother's Day Out, and both Preschool and Pre-K. We have found such GREAT teachers and staff here. They seem to genuinely care for the kids, and their investment and attention for each child is an example of this. The school has a very safe and secure feeling, which helps me have peace of mind when I drop them off for the day. I would highly recommend both the Preschool programs and Mother's Day out for anyone looking for a quality place to teach and care for your kids!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I have been very pleased with Bethany. We have loved this school, as both of our children have attended here for either Mother's Day Out or Preschool/Pre-K. The teachers and staff are the best part - they sincerely care for the children, and really take the time to invest in them individually. The facilities are always clean and well maintained, and the school has a great sense of safety/security - which gives me peace of mind when I leave them. My oldest child has had difficult moments with behavior, and they have been incredibly patient and supportive with her. I cannot say enough about how they have helped her grow over the past few years. In addition, I love the personal feel of the school. It's small enough that you can get to know the teachers and parents well, and stay connected to the Bethany Lutheran Community. We loved our experience so much at the Pre-K, that our oldest now attends their K-8 school. If you are looking for a place that is a high-quality learning environment, and fairly priced, definitely consider Bethany Lutheran.

We have been so pleased with our experience at Bethany Lutheran Preschool and Mother's Day Out. All 3 of our children have been so happy to be a part of the Bethany community. The Mother's Day Out program is fantastic. The teachers are so nurturing and kind. The hours are wonderful. It is a great mix of structured play and free play. We love that they are introduced to so many Bible stories throughout the year. The Preschool is awesome! It is also a great mix of structured and free play. Most of the learning is hands-on. The kids are up and moving while learning so much. The Movement Class was just about the best way for our active son to start his day at school. He got his wiggles out before beginning more structured time in the classroom. He just completed PreK and is more than ready for Kindergarten. Most importantly he felt so loved and like he belonged to the community. His first school experience was truly a joyful one. We LOVE Bethany!!

My son has attended both preschool at Bethany Lutheran and the Mother's Day Out program. He has just wrapped up his second and final year with the preschool program. I can not state loudly or proudly enough how much we have loved his time at Bethany Lutheran. The staff, teachers and parents of the preschool program are outstanding on every level. It is a loving, nurturing and faith based learning environment that has more than prepared my son for kindergarten. Beyond that, and perhaps more importantly, he is prepared for a life rooted in faith, love and kindness. It was such a sad day for us to say good-bye at the preschool closing ceremony this spring. But we will always be part of the Bethany Lutheran family. I don't hesitate to recommend this school to any parent!

We are nearing the end of our son's first year at Bethany Lutheran Preschool. The school has been wonderful for him, who is in speech therapy. His teachers were extremely patient and endearing. They maintained excellent communication with us regarding his progress and development. There were numerous opportunities for us to be involved with school activities with him including chapel services, a Christmas program, an open house and an end of year program. The school is advanced in technology and maintains a safe and nurturing environment. We recommend this school easily!

Last modified Bethany Lutheran Preschool and Mother's Day Out is a Private school that serves grade PK