Posted April 22, 2010

Posted November 02, 2005
- a former student

Posted October 06, 2005
- a former student
I am an alumni of 2002. I believe Paola is great atmoshphere for raising a child. There is a great deal of parental involvement and support toward the schools. The school and population are big enough to have a variety of extracirricular activities yet still having a hometown feel. I can not remember a time that a teacher was not there to help if needed. I believe much of my groundedness and ambition was directly from my growth through the Paola system. I think Paola would be a great educational attribute to any student.

Paola High School 2

Posted March 15, 2005
This school was awful for my son. There were so many problems with drugs. The teachers did not care about the education that my son received or that he was struggling to adapt to a new school. My son is an eagle scout and a straight A student, but at Paola, he received ISS on several occasions from teacher for activities that he had previously done at his last high school- without punishment. I would recommend that anyone considering this school to seriously look elsewhere.

Paola High School
401 North Angela, Paola, KS  66071
Last modified Paola High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paola High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top