Bad
Good

As another parent mentioned, we moved our girls to the Benninghoven area in 2011 when the school was rated at an 8! While it is sad to see that the rating has gone down due to staff changes, the school and community remain strong. The PTA is amazing and provides many opportunities for our kids. Field trips are paid for, hands on educational assemblies are brought in and the WatchDog program encourages fathers and grandfathers to be actively involved in their child's school. Family fun nights are ALWAYS packed and Mrs. RIley, our principal, is always there, mingling with families. Changes will always affect a score, but this school has heart and I encourage you to look beyond the test scores.

Great School, Great Teachers, and Awesome Principal. I love that we get great communication from teacher and the principal.

We moved to the district at the beginning of 2011 school year. The school had an 8 on great schools so we were really excited. After enrollment we found out the principal had just retired. The school is going through many adjustments now. It is reflected in the score, now a 5. Teachers have retired mid year, and some are leaving. Mrs Riley is trying by offering after school tutoring. The school is very nice, parents are nice and my daughter hasn't had any problems adjusting. The neighborhoods around the school are nice and welcoming also.

This school is absolutely great! They not only educate but they also teach the children important morals like respecting themselves and others. Greatly recommend this school. Teachers are easy to get in touch with and the weekly letters via e-mail just let you know what your child is doing at school. Love it!

Great, if you don't expect phone calls returned, or staff to show up each day! No joke! Quite a downward turn since new principle. Sad....i remember when the kids came first! Those were the days.

I LOVE this school! I miss all my old teachers, Mrs. Peyton, Mrs. Coons, and Mrs. Perry...I went here 3rd-5th grade and I miss everything about it! I'm in tenth grade, and even now I miss market day, when we would make fake classroom money and we had Market Day! I love this school. I know I already said it, but the teachers are very creative, we always had classroom parties for different holidays, and they came up with many creative projects for us.

Last modified Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.