Shawnee Mission, KS

Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2013
We moved to the district at the beginning of 2011 school year. The school had an 8 on great schools so we were really excited. After enrollment we found out the principal had just retired. The school is going through many adjustments now. It is reflected in the score, now a 5. Teachers have retired mid year, and some are leaving. Mrs Riley is trying by offering after school tutoring. The school is very nice, parents are nice and my daughter hasn't had any problems adjusting. The neighborhoods around the school are nice and welcoming also.

Posted April 23, 2013
This school is absolutely great! They not only educate but they also teach the children important morals like respecting themselves and others. Greatly recommend this school. Teachers are easy to get in touch with and the weekly letters via e-mail just let you know what your child is doing at school. Love it!

Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School 1

Posted April 11, 2013
Great, if you don't expect phone calls returned, or staff to show up each day! No joke! Quite a downward turn since new principle. Sad....i remember when the kids came first! Those were the days.

Posted August 11, 2010
I LOVE this school! I miss all my old teachers, Mrs. Peyton, Mrs. Coons, and Mrs. Perry...I went here 3rd-5th grade and I miss everything about it! I'm in tenth grade, and even now I miss market day, when we would make fake classroom money and we had Market Day! I love this school. I know I already said it, but the teachers are very creative, we always had classroom parties for different holidays, and they came up with many creative projects for us.

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted August 29, 2008

Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School
6720 Caenen, Shawnee Mission, KS  66216
(913) 993-1900
Last modified Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top