Spring Hill High School 4

Posted November 12, 2010
Going to Spring Hill you know almost everyone in your grade, except for a few kids that transfer in. I loved my school, I do agree that they need to add more activities, especially in the art department. I talk to kids that graduated from other nearby schools and they had so many choices to choose from, welding, automotive, woodworking, more in depth drawing and painting. They also had more AP classes. But anyway Spring Hill is more of a close nit community. My art teacher asked me to stay after class, because a drawing I did. She told me that if I ever needed to talk that I was always welcome in her classroom. I love my school and the teachers are all great.

Posted May 29, 2007
Im a student at Spring Hill High School. To me this school is great. You don't have the social groups here like you do in so many other schools. I am friends with all different type of people. The teachers are great they really help you and try to fit your needs and scheldule. They want you to pass and they will do all the can to make sure you do but still with a good education. I've been to other surrounding schools like Gardner and Louisburg and there they are so judgemental and in Spring Hill they aren't as near judgemental as those schools are. Even though our sports teams arent that well we still have amazing School spirit for them. People here love the school and the people in it

Posted December 15, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 03, 2006
My Three kids have attened the Spring Hill School district i think it is great! I grew up in Spring Hill and i am hoping my children will let their children grow up here also. My daughter when she first started High School she got very sick at the beginning and was left behind and was getting F's in every class, the teachers and school made sure she got up not where she should be but better and no she has straight A's and she has never been able to do that. Spring Hill wants their students to represent this town very well so they won't let any kid graduate if they don't think they are ready. I recommened Spring Hill to everyone. And they are a small school so there is more attention your child gets from teachers.

Spring Hill High School 2

Posted June 11, 2005
- a former student
I went to this school and I have to say I have been to better schools. There is lot that is lacked in the teachers. The teachers only teach the bare basics of what the state requires and nothing else. So, when you go to college you feel behind, because you were only taught the very bare minimum. Also, extracurricular activites are very few and far between, this is how you connect with your fellow students and grow socially there are so few activities you don't really get room to grow. This hits you hard in college, you don't have the social skills to hold a meaningfull conversation. Also, there were students in my class that graduated with me who could only read at a ninth grade level. The school seems happy to just keep pushing kids into the next grade and not truly helping the students.

Spring Hill High School
19701 South Ridgeview, Spring Hill, KS  66083
Last modified Spring Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Hill High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top