Bad
Good

Going to Spring Hill you know almost everyone in your grade, except for a few kids that transfer in. I loved my school, I do agree that they need to add more activities, especially in the art department. I talk to kids that graduated from other nearby schools and they had so many choices to choose from, welding, automotive, woodworking, more in depth drawing and painting. They also had more AP classes. But anyway Spring Hill is more of a close nit community. My art teacher asked me to stay after class, because a drawing I did. She told me that if I ever needed to talk that I was always welcome in her classroom. I love my school and the teachers are all great.

Im a student at Spring Hill High School. To me this school is great. You don't have the social groups here like you do in so many other schools. I am friends with all different type of people. The teachers are great they really help you and try to fit your needs and scheldule. They want you to pass and they will do all the can to make sure you do but still with a good education. I've been to other surrounding schools like Gardner and Louisburg and there they are so judgemental and in Spring Hill they aren't as near judgemental as those schools are. Even though our sports teams arent that well we still have amazing School spirit for them. People here love the school and the people in it

Last modified Spring Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.