Topeka, KS

Posted September 17, 2013
This is my school (2010-20??) and they are NOT the worse kids! Yes, some have behavioral issues or emountional distribance or even a mixture but they are not the worst kids in the city. Try going to highland park high or spend a day at an intensive pysch-ward for children/adults, then you'll get a true idea.

Posted December 30, 2011
As an ex-student of this school, I have to say that the teachers here do the best they possibly can in the circumstance they are put in. They have the worst of the worst students and they are there for the right reasons showing up every day to teach the most rudimentary skills and get through to those that need it most, I am one of the few success stories to come out of this school and I am proud to have known those teachers that pushed me to do my very best even when I was the one to push back just as hard; I am writing this in hindsight and hope that maybe one of those teachers will find this and know that they are changing lives every day in innovative ways that leave lasting impressions.

Capital City 1

Posted June 18, 2008

Posted February 26, 2007
- a former student

Capital City
500 SW Tuffy Kellog Dr, Topeka, KS  66606
Last modified Capital City is a Public school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capital City Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top