Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School 2

Posted March 12, 2013
Some one told me a student send an e mail to a teacher which they allow to do according to school district. The student express himself by e mail about his grade say " I m not happy" now school say its threat . Teacher take that as threat school suspended for why he express himself by e mail and say he is not happy That call allison magnet school? I feel sorry what i just heard what the boy did wrong I told them go to school board I belive boy wasnt treat right some reason teacher doesnt like him becuse his race color and religion

Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School 1

Posted March 05, 2013
Do NOT send your child here! If your child has real health problems, even with a special detailing doctor's letter and doctors note for each time they miss you will be harrassed and threatened!Also,if your child is a little different,even if theyre a good behaved student they will be singled out for every little thing.School is ran like a military academy.Office personnel are unsympatheic, cold hearted, and conniving!

Posted May 08, 2012
My daughter currently attends Allison and All I have to say is great things! She absolutely loves attending Allison and has made great friends and is loving learning new things everyday. As a parent I see the teachers do care about the students and take care in the learning dept...and if you ever have a concern you can address with the principle and/or teachers and they take their job seriously to make sure they better the situation. With any school there will be bullies and I have to say from seeing my daughters experience that most of the students there have a good head on their shoulder.

Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School 2

Posted June 14, 2010
I attend this school and i hate it, the teachers pick on certain students, i have witnessed and they are way too strict, they give large amouts of homework with a ridiculous due-date. Students are judged and bullied every second and the grading is harsh. The teachers dont even really care for the planner. They skip it and i have gon many days in a row not meeting uniform protocall and so that shows how the teachers do not pay attention.

Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
Allison is a traditional magnet middle school that emphasizes traditional and academic discipline. Students wear uniforms and use a weekly planner to record assignments and class activities that parents sign at the end of each week. Teacher communication is one of the schools strengths and most teachers adhere to a strict late home work policy. Home work does seem to be given in large quantities more so in the 7th and 8th grades. My daughter has attended 2 years at Allison and I have been very happy with her progress in math, science, language arts, social studies, foreign language and orchestra.

Posted July 14, 2009
I have three kids all of them attended Allison and I am very proud to say all three are smart, kind, disciplined students. I have been an informed and involved parent and I know that part of my children's success has to do with me caring and pushing and also with the teachers and staff pushing and caring.

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted October 30, 2008

Posted April 25, 2008

Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School
221 South Seneca, Wichita, KS  67213
Last modified Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allison Traditional Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top