Posted September 04, 2007

Posted October 11, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 29, 2005
- a former student
I am very satisfied by the education I recieved at Wichita South,I was always challenged to my highest potential.They helped me on my homework, helped me make the best out of every situation.But on the other hand I also had a great teacher that was always there to help me and made me want to come to class everday. His name is Jon Berseth,I had him for Entreprenurship 1&2 ,and He also was the leader of Deca (A Financial Club For Students).

South High School
701 West 33rd South, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified South High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top