Posted December 29, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008
Attending St. Margaret Mary from Kindergarten through 8th grade gave me an excellent start in life. After attending St. Margaret Mary I attended Bishop Carroll Catholic high school then Benedictine College. There have been so many times that I have been thankful that I was able to attend St. Margaret Mary, and base my secondary and post-secondary education on the lessons I learned there.

Posted February 16, 2008
My daughter, Anna (now 24) and my son, John, (now 23) attended Saint Margaret Mary School, and I was pleased with the education and training that they received. My son Greg, age 13, currently attends, and this school remains one of the best grade schools in Kansas by any measure. I am 100% satisfied with the dedication of the teachers, the management of the school, the high academic standards and Faith and moral aspects of learning that happens at Saint Margaret Mary Grade School.

Posted December 14, 2007

St Margaret Mary School
2635 South Pattie Street, Wichita, KS  67216
Last modified St Margaret Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Margaret Mary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top